All you have to do to enter this competition is to subscribe, and to answer only 10 easy questions.
If you are able to answer all 10 question, you could win the Medium SandBoxBible (30x30x10cm) with over 424 wooden figures to tell
Bible stories from Matthew - Acts in chronological order with an audience of your choice.
An audience could be your grandchildren, your bible study group, or even a YWAM DTS or SBS OUTREACH TEAM as you can see on www.sandboxbible.com.
It has been created to fit right into a suitcase for outreach.
The box has already made it to Malawi, Tanzania, Mozambique and Cambodia (Check our Cambodia project!)
Increase your chances of winning!
Have your entire YWAM school or Base join the competition!
SUBSCRIBE HERE to see if YOU are the winner!
Winner will be announced 15 November in order to have enough time to post the box to you, so that you can tell the NATIVITY STORY during Christmas.
Please EMAIL your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What year did YWAM start?
2. What is the total percentage of unreached people groups according to joshua project?
3. How do you become a YWAM'er?
4. In roughly how many nations can you volunteer with YWAM?
5. What is the world's largest sending mission organization?
6. Name 10 least reached people groups on joshuaproject.net (all with 0% reached-ness)
(example: 1. Baloch Pakistan 8,202,000 Islam ☀ 0.00 % 0.00 % 164)
7. Most (97%) of the world's unreached people are located geographically in what some scholars call the ______ window?
8. Through what University did I receive my M.A. degree?
9. How long have I been in YWAM?
10. What did the consulate in Pretoria tell me that caused me to lose my visa to Thailand? (Visit my 2018 newsletters if you don't know!)
If you have ALL correct, your name will go into a bottle and I will draw a name (shall I do it on video?) and announce the winner 15 Nov.
1. Be subscribed to sandboxbible.com
(you can always un-subscribe afterwards)
2. Have 10/10
For your safety, if you live in a nation that is hostile to Christians, have another postal address at hand or ask for the Muslim Friendly version (No mention of Bible or any crucifixion objects). It will be called "SandBoxStories"